You are here
How can I sign up for the Rewards Program?
- Click the "My Rewards" button in the bottom left corner of CakeSafe.com and sign in by following the prompts. An account will be created for you if you do not already have one. Points are assigned to orders from the email address used to create the account. Be sure to enter the same email address at checkout that you used in your Rewards account.
How does the Rewards Program work?
- Every dollar you spend on CakeSafe.com will earn you 1 point.
- You can use your points to purchase items from our Rewards Catalog. Items or discounts purchased with your points are converted into promo codes for you to apply at checkout. After using points to purchase a Rewards item, that item will show up in your “My Offers” section with the generated promo code for you to use at checkout.
- Promo codes cannot be combined with other codes, promotions, or discounts.
- The Rewards listed in the catalog may change, so keep an eye out for items on your wish list!
Can I add Reward Points to my account from past purchases before the Rewards program started?
- Points are only added to your balance from orders placed after signing up for the Rewards Program. The Rewards Program launched on September 24, 2021.
How often are new rewards added to the catalog?
- The Rewards Catalog may be updated at any time. There is no set amount of time for a Rewards Catalog item to be available, so if you see something you want, grab it before it’s gone!
How do I check my points balance?
- Click on the “My Rewards” button in the bottom left corner of the CakeSafe website. At the top of the catalog, you will see a yellow star next to how many points you have.
Do my points expire?
- Points do not currently expire, but we reserve the right to add an expiration date in the future. If this happens customers will be given 6 months advance notice.
Can I use my points towards shipping costs?
- No, points are valid toward product cost only, not shipping.
Will I earn points when my purchase is paid with points?
- No, redeeming items from the Rewards Catalog will not earn you more points.
Can I use points for clearance products?
- Points cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, therefore points cannot be used to purchase items in our Clearance Section.